I am just beside myself…. after months of dreaming, planning, researching and designing, our first ever Kids Journal is here!
Introducing… My Adventure Journal with Archer & Friends!
We invite you and your little ones on an adventure of faith with our furry little fox friend named Archer! The name Archer came from someone who is setting their eyes and aiming at a target. We believe that fulfilling God’s purposes for our lives is our target, and God’s Word is our guidebook of truth. Archer goes on a series of Adventures throughout our Summer Journal and we hope he will fill the little hearts in your home with an excitement to start journalling their own stories, ponder what is going on in their lives, and get in God’s Word to find direction & comfort.
This is our very first Adventure Journal and it is specifically designed with Summer in Mind.
Our Summer Journal includes
-A soft bound magazine/coloring book style cover with glossy finish for easy wiping
-160+ pages with 20 different custom illustrated coloring pages with Archer & his friends.
-13 weeks of Adventure writing with 5 daily journal pages each week, and 1 weekly memory journal page
– 1 All About Me Page ( this is one of my favorite things the kids do in school each year, but storing a 2’x3′ poster isn’t always the easiest, so I wanted to incorporate something similar in this journal)
– 1 Handprint page to trace, paint, or draw the outline of your child’s hand
– 2 Letter pages – We believe that words are powerful. Much of the Bible is compiled of letters written to the church. Since our goal for these journals is that they will be the keepers of your children’s stories, we wanted to add something extra special, and give you space to write to them in the back of their journals.
– 1 Things You Said Page – We all know that our kids say the best things. We wanted to give you a page to jot down their funny sayings, and cute mumbles that also accounted for the time and season they said them in. Recording their words and knowing it was Summer of 2015 when you read them years later will become a priceless memory.
– 1 Encouraging words page – This page is to be filled out by family and friends. Think of it like the back of your yearbook when everyone signs it. They could take it to summer camp, or Vacation Bible School or simply a play date or family BBQ and get it filled up with encouraging life giving words from loved ones.
– I AM reference page. At the beginning of the journal there is a page dedicated to a bunch of verses that reference who we are in Christ and how He made us. This becomes an amazing tool of affirmation and confirming their identity in Christ.
– 9 Pages of Feelings with Bible References – During the daily pages there are boxes to for your child to write out how they feel that day, right next to that is a box that says “What does God say about how I feel?”. The purpose of adding this in is to help children understand and form patterns that God cares about how they feel, and has something in the Bible that applies to them. Our hope and prayer is that this activity will help show kids that God’s word is more than just good stories, it is alive and active, and does actually apply to their lives today!
Are you excited about the Adventure Journal???
Sign up for our Newsletter to make sure you stay up to date on when they are for sale and when we add new things to the series
It is our dream that these journals will become the building blocks of their legacies and that you, and they, will treasure them for years to come and enjoy reading back about what they wrote through these pages.
GET ON THE LIST SO YOU DON’T MISS OUT!
We are in the process of finalizing our School Year version of Archer’s Adventure Journal. A 39 week journal created to continue this journey of exploring God’s word, and also preserve the story of your children’s 4-10 year old years. It is our hope that the Adventures with Archer series will become a loved staple in many homeschool communities and Christian Schools. If you are interested in having these journals for your classroom or homeschool group, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you set up!
If you would like to sell this series in your boutique, please email email@example.com with ‘wholesale’ in the subject line.
Archer the Fox and the Adventures with Archer series is copyrighted and trademarked under US Trademark and Patenting Laws.
Any duplication or copying of these materials is prohibited under penalty of law.