Welcome to my little piece of home. I'm so glad you stopped by! If you were really at my front door, you'd probably catch me in my favorite sweats, having coffee for lunch, playing with my sweet babe, or surrounded by a mess of my latest thrifted DIY project.
When he sleeps... I write... or design things... I dream of front porches, loud laughter, village living and teaching each other's children. I dream of life on purpose, authentic conversations, and even better worship. I want to experience a little bit of God's heavenly family here on earth. And I'd love for you to join me.
* I got married at 19
* He deployed to Kuwait 4 months later
* We've moved 9 times in 14 years
* We have 3 kids & a super cute dog
* I'm severely affected by gray rainy weather
* I founded Pursuit community / conference in 2010
* We are adopting from Uganda
* I'm a thrifting addict
* I want to live on a farm
* I love Dr. Pepper even though it's terrible for me
* My hubs is a sexy fireman
* I LOVE community... obsessively